Thursday, March 10, 2011

Business styling event!!

Todays Styling event was Business wear! It was a tough group and the Judge had a hard job!


Here is my outfit of choice

Hello, everyone, and welcome to today's styling event. I myself am rushing in from a business luncheon, and have just a few moments before I have to rush off to a meeting. Oh, by the way, my name is Aislin Jinx, and I am a modeling student here at CWS University.

I chose this outfit for today's luncheon because of the professional look of it all. I love the detailed look of the ruffles on the top and the great retro  look the high waisted pencil skirt gives my shape. I topped it off with a smart, short red jacket that just gives the whole outfit a pop of color. I have to wear these fab glasses because, well, I think they make me look serious and smart. And since I was in a hurry, I quickly threw my hair in a bun and stuck these pencils in to keep it in place. These cute shoes are comfy and ultra chic! It is always important to look your best when meeting potential clients.

Outfit Credits

Skirt and Shirt- Ivalde
Jacket- Fri.day
Shoes- G. Fields
Nylons- Ivalde
Hair- Fri.day
Skin- Belleza Melissa Medium
Purse- B@R

Thank you everyone for coming!! Having you here makes it all worthwhile. Thank you to Anrol and Steve for giving us a place to showcase our love of Beauty and style. Thank you, SD Damiano , for fufilling one of my SL dreams. Thank you to the judge, Diana  who has  her work cut out for  her. Thanks and have a great day!!

 See the competition was fierce... 

Keeps getting fiercer!!


I unfortunately was unable to get piccies of the winners but Congrats to NikkleSparrowtree, Vicky Yongbo, and SD Damiano You Guys did Awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment