Saturday, March 19, 2011

Strutting the runway!

Sorry it has been a while since I have blogged. I am back to work and log long hours everyday. It takes all I can to get out of bed in the morning. But today is Saturday and my husband is working so I have the day all to myself.. I am looking forward to it.

Last night's styling really gave me an opportunity to be me. I felt like I could really show my personality. I love lots of details and standing out in a crowd. I like having the best outfit and I like being unique. I think my outfit definitely showed that and for all my Fun I earned a 2nd place finish.

3rd place was taken by Miss S3xyt3mptation Hazelnut, 2nd Aislin Jinx, and 1st Chloe Panthar
After we were done the March class, all got together to take a picture. I think we are doing great as a class and Miss Debbie cannot say enough nice things about us

March Class and some of the teachers jumped in. 



It was a little hectic getting us all to pose and get together in a  group, until someone pulled out pose balls and that worked great!!

Afterwards I pulled my girl Sexy in for a pic! I am really starting to Bond with her and Vicky! Good friends! I always love new ones! Especially ones that understand what your going through!! 
Me and Miss Sexy!

Ok thats all for now and remember Strut your stuff, hold your head high and show them why your beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment